Medical conditions and medications can cause even the best driver to become an unsafe driver. This computer-based tool assesses ability to safely continue driving with reliable and fair recommendations.
- Specifically developed for drivers with medical conditions
- Based on award winning university research
- Fair for drivers of any age, as well as for rural and city drivers
- Protects skilled drivers from being falsely identified
- Provides an accurate, third-party decision, reducing the emotional burden for families and caregivers
How do you determine if someone you love needs a driving assessment?
Drivers who lack insight into their driving difficulties can strongly resist suggestion to stop driving. The best way to know if someone is safe to drive is to have a fair and accurate driving assessment.
Signs for potential driving concerns:
- Heart disease
- Lung disease
- Alzheimer disease and other dementias
- Head injury
- Functional concerns (memory loss, poor judgment, indecisiveness, disorientation or loss of strength, and flexibility or balance)
- Driving concerns (crashes, tickets, getting lost, close calls, unaware of driving errors, driving slowly and missing traffic signs)